Monday, April 16, 2012

Guess Eyewear - Huge Sunglasses


It is summer! My favorite time of the month! So of course, I need to shop for summer clothes and most importantly, I’m on the hunt for a new pair of sunglasses. That’s right! Any summer outfit would not be complete without any eyewear. It adds edge and sexiness to your look, plus it protects your eyes for the harmful heat and light the sun gives out every summer. When choosing an eyewear, I tend to stick with the affordable but great looking brands and stays away from the very high price designer eyewear because admit it or not, we often lose our sunglasses or accidentally break it within a few months of purchasing it. Plus affordable brands gives me the chance to choose more styles and designs instead of just choosing one design from those pricey ones. My favorite place to shop for eyewears is Guess. Guess eyewear is very trendy and affordable at the same time, they have playful and colorful eyewear and many classy eyewear too. Guess had been known worldwide and I trust Guess for my fashion.


When shopping Guess eyewear today at their online shop, I stumble upon this very stylish huge sunglasses. I usually stick with a classic style like Aviators or Wayfarers but I can’t help but be tempted by the gigantic pairs I’ve seen (and I’ve been seeing a lot lately too). So I think I’ll go buy that one this summer. But will my decision be right?


When it comes to big sunglasses, you either love ‘em or hate ‘em. I think they look adorable on mostly everyone and they seem perfect to wear on errand-filled days when you don’t feel like wearing makeup. I had to hear what the fellas thought of this style so I reached out to a few of my guy friends. Here’s what they had to say:

“Girls look ridiculous wearing them because sunglasses are supposed to fit on your face, not cover it.” --Daniel, 26

“Big sunglasses are not hot. They look OK on some women but there has to be some sort of limit put on these things. They are more like clown glasses than sunglasses in some cases. Another argument I have heard for them is that Jackie O. wore big sunglasses like that. Even good looking women have started hiding their faces behind the huge glasses because they are in style and that's just a shame.” --Nate, 29

“When I first noticed them, I thought they were horribly stupid and Elton John-esque. But they have grown on me and are actually one of the positives I notice on females nowadays. Maybe I'm just a sell-out.” --Kevin, 27

Huge sunglasses are totally chiq and sexy. There’s something in it that when I see ladies wearing it, I instantly get attractive to them. It’s as if every girls who wear huge sunglasses is pretty in my sight. (hopefully they are as pretty as they are when they remove their sunglasses). – Mark, 25

Mixed bag, huh? What do you ladies think of big sunglasses? Are they pretty or not so much? Do you ever wear them? Does your guy pay attention to your eyewear? Anyway I’m buying this huge Guess eyewear now. But hit me up some comments and answers along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment